Tuesday, September 4

One step closer...

Well, managed to get the bedroom somewhat tamed. Yay!
Today was LOTS of back pain and pain meds, but it was worth it. :) The bedroom is almost ready for re-habitation, and it will be so very nice to be able to sleep in the same spot as my sweetie again! Whoot! :)

In other news, I have NO idea what I'll be working on during Sprint tonight. I haven't thought much about writing today... just getting the house settled for autumn/winter and hopefully getting my writing 'station' set up upstairs. With any luck, that will happen tomorrow. :)

I'm thinking about working on something completely new tonight... I'd love to be able to get a few novellas out through self-pub before the big books are ready. Just to get an idea of how folks are receiving them. I'll have to think about that. :)

Ah well... dinner calls my name, my back pain pills are kicking in, and it's time to relax a bit before writing tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment