Monday, November 19

The Hat

here is The Fucking Hat (as my sweet hubby dubbed it)
This was his birthday present this year, for his 42nd b-day. *grin* Somehow, it seems fitting...

Please remember: HE picked out this design! I love my man! LOL

 Cuff down
                                         Cuff up

                                                                                                  Original pattern as it was graphed.

For those who are sick/twisted enough to want to knit this yourself, the graph can be found under 'fornicating reindeer' (i believe) on Ravelry.

I used Paton's Classic wool in royal blue and white, on size 7 needles, and did 3 repeats of the pattern. My hubby shaves his head, and this fits well, so if your recipient has a lot of thick hair, you'll probably want to either go up a needle size or two, or add a few stitches here and there to stretch the pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment