WIP Mini Blog Hop: Go!
Here are the rules:
- Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
- Post the rules for this hop
- Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
- Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
Brothers in Arms (book two of the Hearts of Ishira series)
2. What genre does the book fall under?
Sci-fi, romance/erotica, menage (f/f/m/m/m (no male on male!)
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
Joe Manganiello as Hunter
Christian Kane as Jace
Chris Hemsworth as Sean.
Arianna would be played by Melissa Rauch (as a brunette, of course)
(She's the sweet Bernadette, wife of Howard Wolowitz on Big Bang Theory, in case you don't recognize her. :) )
An abducted psychic Earth woman falls in love with the brother of her two Thorsani mates and combines psychic energies with the Readers of the Thorsani to find and bring their scattered refugees home before the Solvari eliminate them all.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Self-pubbed, like the first one.
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Almost done with it, but I was writing part of it while I was working on the first one... so about six months in all if I get it published by Christmas.
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
To be honest, I haven't read anything quite like it, so I couldn't say.
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I've always loved sci-fi/fantasy, have adored romance and HEA since I read my first one in junior high, and have always had a bit of a naughty streak when it came to the sex. Hearts of Ishira explores all of that, with a strong love story, brilliant and talented men who adore their woman, and sex that is really no-holds-barred between them and their mate, Ri. In Brothers in Arms, Ri discovers that even her naughtiest fantasies are nothing to be ashamed of on her new world.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
There are questions that arose in book one that will be explored more thoroughly in book two. There's a much larger force guiding them all, but they don't know who or what it is yet. What they do know is that the Solvari will stop at nothing to commit genocide of the Thorsani race... and any who mate with them.
Tag, you’re it!
I ’tagged’ the following authors: