Tuesday, January 1

Welcome to 2013! May it be epic!

A new year has begun, with new goals and directions, and new opportunities.

I'm going to be crafting a bit more in 2013, but I'm hoping that I can discipline myself enough to craft AND write. If not, the writing stays, the crafting gets put on a back burner.

I have three books almost ready to come out, in varying stages of completion. The sequel to Hearts of Ishira is about 1/2-3/4 done, depending on which storyline I decide to go with. I have a novella that's mostly just erotica, but set in space. And then I have my NaNoWriMo story, which I need to get finished, edited, and out there. The novella is the closest to being done, but my characters rarely allow me to write in the order I prefer, so we'll see which story lets me write it first. :)

So the first book I shall read for 2013 is... my own. I need to get my head back into the world of Ishira, since it's been on Earth for more than a month, working on Christmas stuff, visiting with family, and enjoying the home-time with my honey. He starts student teaching this week, though, so I'm back to my first truly regular schedule in years... pretty much since we moved here to go to school, nearly 4 years ago. He graduates in May, and life is going to be pretty interesting till then, and after, as we decide where we want to go and what we want to do once he is licensed and has his degrees.

Here's to a new year, hopefully one that outshines all the others up till now, and DEFINITELY kicks 2012's hiney! While 2012 saw a life goal realized, I'm hoping that 2013 will cement that goal into a career that I can carry for the rest of my life. :)

Happy New Year, to all of you, and I hope that the coming year is fantastic for us all. :D

Much love,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment