Tuesday, January 8

Decision made... onward!

Okay, so it took some deliberation and finally took sending all versions of book two to a trusted friend to read through and give an opinion, but I have FINALLY decided which way to go with the sub-plots. Which means that there will definitely be a book three, utilizing and expanding on the sub-plot that won't be in book two. :)

That decision made, though, feels like a cork out of a bottle... now that a clear path has been made, things are rolling along again, and life is good. I now know where this is all going, and between what's already been written and what was in the other versions of this story, I should be able to finish book two relatively quickly. Which would rock, since it's already overdue in some folks' minds. :D  (okay, and I did say I was hoping to get it out before Christmas. Well, that's not happening, but looking at it now, Valentine's Day isn't completely out of the question... long shot, but not hopeless!)

So with all that in mind, I'll start posting teasers again, when I can. Stay tuned and sign up for updates, if you like. :) Hopefully, I'll have some nifty give-aways for book two, closer to time for it to come out. :)

Thanks for hanging in there with me!!!



2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Book 2 almost done and hopes for Book 3! Love it, love it, love it (I can't say that enough....lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks!!!! :)

    And a new, non-Ishira book hopefully out in the next few days. :) Life is good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete